Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Next.....

So I am at the point where my army is pretty solid with regard to what is put together. I have a few more guardsman (maybe a units worth plus I could create a few G-men with weapons other than lasguns) that I could put together. I have a full infantry platoon not including the special weapons team and the conscripts and a veteran squad worth of figures. I've got 3 Leman Russ tanks and a Valkyrie.

Anyhow, I think I am going to try and start buying some Chimeras. I think I am going to try and form up a Melta/Plasma vet squad in the future just to see how well it does. I am not sure how soon I can get it, but I think I am going to pick up at least one Chimera and possibly proxy the bodies of Leman Russes or a friends Rhino and run the squad. Anyways, so thats what is next. I was looking at some Battle Psychers, but I think I am a little weak on low point armor at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment