Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 1 EITMC

So week 1 of the Escalation in the Man Cave is over and I'm happy to say that I won both games. For the first round I played a company command squad with a chimera, and an infantry platoon with the platoon command squad, 5 squads of GMen, and a Lascannon Heavy Weapons Squad.


The first game was just a win (due to some shrewed generalmanship from a crafty Chaos Space Marine player as I was able to kill all of his figures except one thus denying me a massacre.

The second match I played a BA player. Remembering that the player could outflank and deepstrike, I decided to take up my whole deployment zone spreading out my troops to avoid the outflank behind my figures. This proved to be the key to my victory here. This strategy forced the BA General to outflank in front of my GMen and the deepstrikers dropped within range as well. Due to some fortunate rolls I was able to score a massacre.


Anyway, the games were great and everyone is having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment